Say Goodbye To Your Pesky Pimples!
No matter what age or stage, acne can be a bit of a problem ...Finally,an acne treatment that treats acne for what it really is, an infected wound.
ACNE TREATMENT CREAM
Along with the Extra Strength Formula with Tea Tree Oil And Multiple Plant Extracts, Tea Tree Cream can help to fight your pimples and cystic acne breakouts quickly while moisturizing and relieving the skin. Acne Treatment Cream:
- Moisturizing & relieve skin
- Remove acne & pimple
- Repair damaged skin
- Acne-prone skin
- Improved skin health and appearance
BRIGHTENING, REDUCES CONGESTION & SKIN TIGHTENING
ACNE PIMPLE PATCH
Our Acne Pimple Patch is a thin, clear hydrocolloid patch that is effective in healing acne. It treats breakouts by protecting the spot from bacteria and infection.
It strongly sticks to the skin and absorbs gunk from whiteheads and popped zits, helping the acne flatten and reduce inflammation.
These little pimple patches are a daily and nightly used fixer to make whiteheads, blackheads, and picked zits disappear.
INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS:
Formulated with Tea Tree Extract, this acne serum can effectively treat acne and pimple, adjust grease secretion, expedite the healing process, relieve and repair damaged skin.
Rich with Centella Asiatica Extract, this acne cream has a strong healing effect which extremely helps to heal acne from the source and preventing future breakouts.
Containing with Hamamelis Virginiana Extracts, this tea tree cream can deeply penetrate into the skin, and it will effectively moisturize and relieve the skin, reduces the redness of the acne and pimples, shrink the pores, soften and tender skin.
HOW TO USE THE CREAM
1. Cleanse thoroughly
2. Apply toner first
3. Apply an appropriate amount of cream onto your facial skin
4. Massage gently with fingers until absorbed
HOW TO USE THE PATCHES
1. Wash and dry the pimple area firstly. (For better effect, take tools to prick up the acne at first.)2. Remove the film and take out the patch.3. Apply it to the pimple area, gently press for 3-5 seconds for better adhesion. (Do not repeat to tear the patch.)4. Remove and replace it after it turns opaque. Wear overnight or at least 5 hours.