Rosacea Phototherapy Face Mask was specifically engineered for people suffering from Rosacea in mind.
Thanks to its 150 high-intensity LED lights it stimulates your skin cell's self-healing capacities while reducing inflammation and strongly reducing the population of Demodex mites on your skin. Most customers see the first visible results within one to two weeks of regular use.
- Strong Anti-Inflammatory Properties* - The light-spectrum emitted by the LED system is conceived specifically to reduce skin redness and inflammation, significantly improving the look and feel of inflamed skin.
- Kills Demodex Mites* - Particularly the Red Light in the spectrum 633 nm has been scientifically proven to significantly reduce the population of Demodex Mites and therefore drastically improve the appearance of both erythematotelangiectatic as papulopustular Rosacea.
- Increases Collagen & Elastin Production* - Thanks to its cell-metabolism enhancing properties it helps your skin cells to build more Collagen and Elastin, which in turn leads to a visible improvement of spider veins and a thickening of the skin.
- Helps Skin Cells to Detoxify* - Phototherapy has been proven to super-charge the fuel tanks (mitochondria) within your skin cells, which in turn accelerates the detoxification processes of the skin.
- Reduces Pore Size & Regulates Sebum Production* - It was demonstrated in multiple clinical studies that the Blue Light in the spectrum 450 nm and above significantly reduces the appearance of enlarged pores and also regulates the production of excessive sebum.
- 7 LED Light colors (All in one Device) - While for Rosacea the Red, Yellow, and Blue Light have shown to be effective, also comes with Purple, Green, White, and Light Blue Lights that offer their own therapeutic benefits each and act synergistically.
- Completely Safe & Free of Side Effects - This Mask is guaranteed 100% UV-Free and not damaging to the skin, unlike similar devices on the market.
Effect of different colors of the skin:
- Red (633 nm) - Stimulates Collagen and Elastin production and has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Fights Demodex mites. Used for Rosacea and Spider Veins. Also helps with skin rejuvenation, wrinkle reduction, and treatment of scar tissue.
- Yellow (590 nm) - Reduces swelling, redness, and inflammation. Used to treat sunburns. Promotes lymphatic drainage and skin detoxification.
- Blue (463 nm) - Calms sensitive skin. Kills Propionibacterium Acnes. Shrinks pores and regulates sebum production. Also helpful in the treatment of Seborrheic Dermatitis.
- Green (527 nm) - Creates a calming effect on the skin. Lightens hyperpigmentation and age spots, revealing a brighter complexion.
- Purple (600 nm) - Combination of Red and Blue Light. Relaxing, improves lymph metabolism, can reduce scarring.
- Light Blue (510 nm) - Soothing, can help with allergies, enhances cell energy.
NEW: White - Accelerates active tissue metabolism, reduces fine lines, and sagging skin.
Is there any scientific proof of LED Light Therapy's effectiveness?
LED Light Therapy has been thoroughly tested, evaluated, and validated by hundreds of Universities, Medical Labs, and also NASA. There are over 2000 reports and documents written about this technology.
Does LED Light Therapy cause any pain?
No, LED Light Therapy is completely pain-free and free of side effects. It has a very soothing and calming effect.
Can LED Light Therapy damage my eyes?
The mask has some built-in silicone eye-protectors that strongly minimize the amount of light that shines through to your eyes. Nevertheless, we recommend closing your eyes while using the device, just as an extra precaution. As long as you follow these instructions you can be 100% sure that there will not be any damage to your eyes, no matter how long and how frequently you use the mask.
What treatment protocol do you recommend for Rosacea?
We recommend starting the treatment three times a week for 5 minutes, using a different LED color among the red, blue, and yellow light during each treatment. You can then slowly build it up to 10-20 minutes per session 3-7 times a week, as desired.
Can I use skincare products in conjunction with my mask?
Yes, you can. However, we recommend you apply them after the use of the mask in order to allow your skin to absorb more of the beneficial light waves.